I still can’t believe that Thanksgiving is only one week away… wow. Every year, I craft my list by going through my favorite brand’s websites and their Black Friday ads. I like looking at Black Friday ads because they usually include all of the popular items for the year. I also round up all of the things that I have been wanting over the past year but didn’t want to splurge on. I thought sharing my Christmas List this year with you is the best way to share ideas for your own Christmas List as well as a gift guide for you to use for friends that have a similar style or personality to my own! I’m going to share my list with you the same way as I share it with family, categorized my store with product name and price. For clothing items, I always include the item number, color, and size because it helps sales associates help your family and friends if they can’t find something. Yes, I excessively organize my Christmas List… don’t judge it :p
Disclaimer: I’m obviously not expecting all of these things for Christmas. I enjoy being surprised on Christmas and therefore, like to give lots of options for gift ideas.
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 camera– Pink $69.99 and twin pack of film
- There’s a Black Friday Bundle Deal for only $59.99 ($84.99 value) that includes camera and 10 count rainbow instant film
- Women’s Faux-Fur Slipper Socks – Xhilaration™– Feather Peach Color $6
- Women’s Kona Backless Mule Loafers – Merona™– Silver or Black Color $22.99
- I honestly can’t decide which color I like better. Metallics are so trendy lately and I really think they would look cute with a lot of outfits, especially with black skinny jeans and a bright top!
- Women’s Rebe Backless Loafer Mules – A New Day™– Pink $24.99
- Women’s Rhea Mules With A Bow – A New Day™– Pink $24.99
- Trellis Scatter Rug – Threshold™– Blue 2’6″x4′ $23.74 sale
- DIY Light Box LED – Room Essentials™ $19.99
- LED Believe Sign White – Wondershop™ $30
G.H. Bass & Co.:
- Whitney Tumbled Leather Weejuns– Magenta or Teal $110
- Whitney Weejuns– Petal Pink or Sky Blue $110
- Erin Mule– Orchid $110
- keds x kate spade new york kick sneakers– pink leather $90
- cameron street large lane– warm vellum $278
- all in good taste book $28
- Crystal-Pearl Stud Earrings– Ivory/Shiny Gold $78
- mongolian fur throw pillow 14in x 14in– any color $5
- mandala tapestry 50in x 60in $5
- 17 oz ceramic latte mug– happy hour $4
- cute ceramic coffee mugs 16oz– frenchie $4
- Exclusive Lauren Sandal– Blush $128
- ELANA PUFFER VEST– Pink Sunset $178
- FAIRFAX CASHMERE SWEATER– Cameo White Llama $228
- UPF 50+ LUXLETIC WEEKENDER LEGGING– Multi the Swim $108
- UPF 50+ SKIPPER PRINTED POPOVER– True Blue Seas The Day $98
- Humans of New York Book $22.51
- The Underground Railroad By: Colton Whitehead $15.26
- Kate Spade New York Women’s Eat Cake For Breakfast Tumbler $17
- S’well Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle, Double Wall, 17 oz, Waikiki $35
I hope you enjoyed reading all of the things that are on my Christmas list this season. As I was going through this, I realized that a lot of the things that I want this year are shoes, which is because I haven’t invested in that part of my wardrobe in a long time. I also have been wanting some mules and loafers for a long time because they can be casual or suitable for a work environment! I also really love room decor, which shines through on this list. I would love to know what things you are adopting from this list to put on your own Christmas list.
It was so hard to put this together because I am honestly so grateful for everything I have after graduating college and moving to the city of my dreams… and I’m not saying that to sound like I am the most grateful person in the world. It’s natural to want things, it’s just nice not to be a student and to be a “grown-up” and #adulting these past few months. I have had my mind on so many other things that I hadn’t even had a chance to think about what I wanted for Christmas until today!
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this and if you like this post, feel free to look around my site and subscribe to my blog by email (form in the right-hand column) to receive notifications when I publish a new post! I have a lot of great content planned this holiday season and I would love if you checked it out! Have a wonderful day!
Remember to love yourself, and then share that love with others!
Pin for later!